Olekanma Law

Special Education Attorney, Estate Planning, Probate, Divorce, Custody, Bankruptcy, Real Estate

Contact us now
(202) 280-6663


How Do I Help My Child Who is Struggling Academically in School?

Most parents with school age children have this question. When my daughter started 2nd grade, she started struggling academically, I did not know what to do. I talked to other parents of students in her class and they gave me two advise (1) help your child at home and (2) to talk to your child’s […]

Read More